Sohrab R. Sani
CV: Sohrab R. Sani
Design, nano-fabrication and characterization of Spin Transfer Torque (STT) related devices. Spin transfer torque with in-plane and Perpendicular magnetic anisotropy layers. Thin film technology, ST-MRAM, Magnonics, spin Hall effect devices, Droplet dynamics, mutual synchronization
Thesis Topic: Fabrication and Characterization of Nanocontact Spin-Torque Oscillators
Advisors: Professor Johan Akerman
Thesis Topic: Fabrication of ZnO(Nanowire)-GaN diode
Advisor: Professor Johan Akerman
List of Selected Publications:
- S.M. Mohseni, S.R. Sani, J. Persson, T. N. Anh Nguyen, S.Chung, Ye. Pogoryelov, and Johan Akerman, High frequency of a spin-torque oscillator operation at low eld", Physica Status Solidi RRL, 5, 432 2011.
- S. M. Mohseni, S.R. Sani, J. Persson, T. N. Anh Nguyen, S. Chung, Ye. Pogoryelov, P.K. Muduli, E. Iacocca, A. Eklund, R.K. Dumas, S. Bonetti, A. Deac, M. Hoefer, and Johan Akerman, Spin Torque Generated Magnetic Droplet Solitons", Science vol. 339 No. 6125 P 1295 2013
- S.R. Sani, Philipp Durrenfeld, Seyed Majid Mohseni, Sunjae Chung, and Johan Akerman, \Microwave signal generation in single-layer nano-contact spin torque oscillators", IEEE Transactions on Magnetics.
- Randy K. Dumas, E. Iacocca1, S. Bonetti, S.R. Sani, S.M. Mohseni, A. Eklund, J. Persson, O. Heinonen, and Johan Akerman, Spin wave mode coexistence: A consequence of the Oersted eld induced asymmetric energy landscape", Phys. Rev. Lett. vol. 110, Article 257202, 2013 .
- S.R. Sani, J. Persson, S.M. Mohseni, Ye. Pogoryelov, P. K. Muduli, A. Eklund, G. Malm, A. Dmitriev, M. K ̈all, and J. Akerman, “Mutually synchronized bottom- up multi-nano-contact spin torque oscillators to Submitted on Manuscripts” Accepted in Nature Communications 2013.